Scheduling / First Visit
We strive to provide the highest level of comprehensive, individualized dental care available anywhere. We are committed to excellence in treatment planning, execution, and follow-up care.
8:30 am-12:30 pm
1:30 pm- 5:30 pm
Please call 423-246-6881 to make an appointment or to leave a message. You may also send us a message through our website. We will make every effort to respond to you within a business day.
When a dental emergency arises, we will make every attempt to see you that same day.
We are here to serve your dental needs. During your initial visit to our office, we will devote our time to understand your concerns, expectations, and dental history.
Please bring the following information at the time of your initial appointment:
- A list of medications you are currently taking
- Any recent dental X-rays (if available)
- Referral slip from your dentist or physician (if applicable)
- Any medical or dental insurance information – this will save time and allow us to help you with claim processing
- Patient Health History Form and HIPPA form (if you had requested forms before your appointment and filled them out at home)
Broken appointments raise the cost of care for everyone. Please be considerate and call us at least 24 hours in advance if you must reschedule your appointment.